ELPA21 will benefit administrators because it:
- Reflects the new ELP Standards and what we know about how English language learner (ELL) progress toward achieving English language proficiency and college and career readiness.
- Measures the right things in the right way.
- Prepares you to communicate assessment results in the most effective ways.
- Was developed with consideration of your district’s resources and capacity to avoid placing an undue burden on test administrators and facilities.
- Provides the reports and data you need to support your schools and teachers.